Sign up now and get your first coffee for FREE
We are generating your personal card
With this document, we want to inform you about why we collect your personal data regulated by the EU law of GDPR, what we do with it, what your rights are and how you can exercise them. If you are interested in the fate of your data, we recommend spending a couple of minutes reading it.
Who is responsible for your data?
Information about the responsible company and contact details on the back of the card.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process the information you provide to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact and feedback forms, and to send you information that interests you through our communication channels.
We will keep this information stored until you request its deletion.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- Execution of the subscription contract to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
- Obtaining your consent to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact and comment forms.
Remember that you are not obliged to give us your consent for processing your data, but if you do not, we will not be able to provide you with services or accept your registration on the platform.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In order to offer you our services with better quality and fulfil our obligations, we inform you that the data you provide will be transferred to:
- Loyalty Card S.L. is responsible for the LoyiCard platform, the correct service provision, and the sending of communications.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
There are a number of rights that you can exercise at any time, which are:
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment.
- The right to object to the processing.
To exercise your rights, you can email the contact email and indicate the reason for your complaint.
We also inform you that if you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We also inform you that you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights.